Thursday, March 25, 2010

nagging numbness

As my nervous system, muscles, and body continue to heal, adjust, etc. I have different "issues" with my body. One of the present issues is numb arms. I wake up several times a night or during naps (which are growing more seldom!) with a completely numb arm. The strange thing is that it's not just my right arm, like you'd think, but my left as well. It's definitely affecting my sleep, so hopefully by continuing with my physical therapy and the "exercise homework" my doctor gives me my nervous system will settle down soon.

Other than that, the past few days have gone pretty well. Micah and the boys are battling allergy issues, and Jadon is getting over a head cold, but thank goodness I haven't been affected by any of that. Just doing my best to try to get into a routine somewhat on days when I can, and rest a ton on days when I can do nothing. I still have a lot of those!

Thanks for the continuous prayers and support.

Love,
Wendy

Please pray:
  • That this numbness in my arms will stop
  • That my little Jadon gets all the way better soon
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

Psalm 91:1

1 comment:

  1. Wendy,
    You are such an inspiration. Keep working hard! Better days are yet to come. We pray daily for you and your family. I am so happy that you are getting stronger everyday. Just remember God is with you always and just rely on him.
    I remember Wesley always making us laugh when we were little and always having that bright smile. With that attitude and God; nothing is impossible. I will continue to pray for you, Micah, and your boys. lots of love! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete