Sunday, March 7, 2010

many, many meals

This is my first time blogging myself and I'm pretty excited! I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU (from the Manzos and the Becketts) for the many wonderful meals that have been delivered to us over the past six months. It has been such a blessing and we are beyond thankful. We pray blessings upon all of the family, friends, and people we didn't even know that have sent meals and gift cards. We have been so blessed.

I have MUCH more to say and will continue to update the blog this week.

Much love,
Wendy

For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations.
Psalm 100:5

1 comment:

  1. This brings a huge smile to my face to know that you are doing well, Wendy. My family and I have kept you in our prayers regularly and will of course continue to do so.
    Stay strong! Love and God bless!
    Peace
    Miranda (Mr. G's daughter), and family

    ReplyDelete