Wendy is still very thirsty and cannot have any water or ice until her body starts absorbing some of the fluids. Her blood pressure needs to go up. It is ok at the moment, but it cannot go any lower and must rise very soon.
- Wendy's right leg regains feeling.
- Wendy's blood pressure goes up.
- Wendy's body starts to absorb fluids on its own.
- Micah is sick and cannot go into the ICU to see Wendy. Please pray his cold goes away.
- Wendy's parents are having a very hard time being back home, away from their daughter. Pray for their peace and comfort.